Written by Hendrik Wistuba, Marketing/PR Manager
In this article, we’d like to share what’s new and what ‘s coming soon. I’ll go over:
- Our current measurement possibilities in different environments
- Social Media Offerings,
- New Clients and Partners and
- Upcoming additions to our solution.
I hope you find this helpful.
Current measurement capabilities:
Universal measurement solutions of social media platforms:
Since visibility data is only provided by Facebook and Google according to MRC standards, our Viewability Solution allows advertisers to select different visibility definitions based on quality criteria that go beyond MRC recommendations. This allows tailored measurements for each campaign.
Our server-to-server integration, which allows us to receive raw data on a daily basis and bring it into our own dashboard via matching and aggregation processes – just like with proprietary Meetrics data. The integration allows us to report visibility data for the metrics MRC, 50/1, 50/2, 50/5, 50/10, 100/1, and General Invalid Traffic (GIVT). For more information, click here.
Our server to server integration, which allows us to report visibility data for the metrics 50/1, 50/2, 50/5 and 50/10 and General Invalid Traffic (GIVT). This data is provided through our Ad Attention Manager. For more information, click here.
We are also the first Google Measurement partner to base its solution solely on Google’s new Ad Data Hub, which gives Meetrics exclusive access to its YouTube panel, enabling them to report on socio-demographic data such as age and gender.
Since we have continuing partnerships with both companies, onboarding is uncomplicated and complete within a few days.
A selection of new clients / partners:
- Burger King
- Orkla Care
- Nomad Food
- Rewe Group
- Integration with further partners (Pinterest, Twitch, Amazon, Twitter, Snap etc.)
- Brand Safety and IVT-Insights for Facebook & YouTube
- Extension of InApp measurement via OM SDK
- Leading the way in video measurement: VAST 4.X Task Force with OWM and other stakeholders
Audience measurement – without cookies:
As third-party cookies are becoming a thing of the past. We often get asked how this affects our solution. To keep things short, here’s a bullet point summary:
- Tracking only with the explicit consent of the panelists (consent is obtained by the panel)
- Meetrics is in contact with both browser vendors and panel partners
- Current limitations mainly aim to reduce the use of tracking cookies
- Switching to First Party Cookies
- For InApp- and OTT-Environments, Meetrics will support the IFA (Identifier for Advertising), as specified by the IAB Techlab after acceptance by the industry as well as the new “Project Rearc” by IAB
Please feel free to contact us if you’d like to know more about anything mentioned above.